Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Working Woman Wednesday - Sarah Nicole


Hey hey heyyyyyyyyyyyyy


It's Wednesday! I know, ya'll have missed my little Wednesday dose of "Girl Power" and I apologize for neglecting you! I'm back though! And to make up for that, I have some awesome ladies to share with you guys! 

I have had the chance to attend a few events in the past few months and I must say.... There are some AWESOME women in the Houston area!!! So many women with different missions, goals and from various walks of life. I gotta share these ladies with you! I don't want my WWW posts to be limited to the Houston area though! I have some great women friends and followers on social media from all over the world, as well! Let's connect, inspire, empower and SUPPORT each other!!!

This week, I bring to you Sarah Nicole; Model and Motivational Speaker. Sarah is a native Houstonian that makes her mark by motivating and encouraging people through her love for fashion, speaking and hosting. You can catch this fashionista speaking, hosting and motivating at various events and happenings.
About 2 years ago, she began to get a vision of what type of business she wanted to create. It wasn't until she began to step out and make moves about 6 months ago, that things began to take off! She has had a variety of speaking engagements as well as modeled in fashion shows, photo shoots and more! Make sure you're paying attention to Ms Sarah Nicole!
Growing up in a single parent home, watching her hard working mother, Sarah knew that she wanted more out of life. Currently perusing her MBA, she believes "There are absolutely no limits to the things that I want to accomplish professionally and I'm truly excited to have all my followers on this journey with me."
She prides herself as well as her brand on being unique because it's pure, transparent, and full of love.
Sarah stated, "My motivation has always been to build a platform where I can use my experiences and voice to motivate others to be great at whatever they do. Pushing through all limitations and arresting their destiny."
In the future, she sees herself on more of a global platform, having an impact on millions of people through fashion, mentoring, & faith. Teaching women and men that living for yourself is the first step to success."
One of the things that Sarah wants her audience to know is, "I'm real just like them. I know what it is to not come from the best of the best, to hurt, to be used & disappointed. However I let those things make me not break me because that's how you see who they see today."

Let's keep up up with Sarah Nicole and support her in any way we can!
Follow Sarah Nicole here
**Make sure you read my previous WWW entries and support those sisters as well!**


Also, if you would like to be featured or know of a woman that should be; email me @ imjuscrysy@gmail.com  


Until next time!!
XoXo
Crysy

No comments:

Post a Comment