Saturday, September 10, 2016

NYFW Outfit Recap Pt 1

Hey Hey Hey!

I'm currently in NYC for New York Fashion Week!!! Yay! I have lots to share with u guys! Everything is moving so fast though! I will do a post once I return to Houston about my overall experience! What I DO want to share really quick are my OUTFITS! For the first 2 days at least, lol. Yes, I'll do another outfit recap as well.

Outfit 1
I absolutely love the Janine top from Rue 107. I have 3 in different colors. The material is great and it fits perfectly! See top here
Can u believe this skirt is yearssssss old? I purchased from Forever 21 so long ago and just broke it out! Came out cute, hunh?
The shoes are from the Chinese Laundry line, purchased at my fav; Ross!


Outfit 2
I lucked up and found this cute cold shoulder dress at Marshall's for $12.99! Score!!!
The shoes are a cute camo bootie from Go Jane, available here
Of course I had to had my Nubian neckpiece crafted by yours truly and available here
Aren't my glasses super cool? I got them from a street vendor for $8! Yasssss!
 Outfit 3
I discovered this super cute cape jacket on instagram! Even though the designer is all the way in NEW ZEALAND, I had to have it! That print is EVERYTHING! See jacket here .
The skirt is another old purchase from GStageLove. My first time wearing it!  The stripe crop top, I purchased from Dillard's discount store for like $6! Did I mention my 17 y.o son helped me put this together? Yea, he thinks he's fashionable too...lol


Hope y'all have enjoyed my looks thus far! Stay tuned for more from NYFW!
XoXo
-Crysy

No comments:

Post a Comment