Wednesday, September 14, 2016

NYFW Outfit Recap Pt 2





Happy Hump Day guys!
Hopefully you guys are making the best of this week! Can you believe I'm still on a NYFW high!? Yes, I'm home in Houston, my mind is still in NYC. I wanted to go to another fashion show yesterday/today! Something!
Well, as promised...here are the rest of my NYFW outfits!

Outfit 1
I pulled out this old dress from Forever 21 at the right time hunh? I've had it AWHILE but worn it less than a handful of times. The dress is sleeveless, so I paired it with this thrifted stripe top from
NY &Co to add to the little black/white color scheme. These peep toe combat style booties I got from Forever 21 as well, are my absolute fav pair of shoes!
Earrings and clutch purse were made by yours truly!
Purse available here


Outfit 2
This off the shoulder top from H&M is my fav! Dress it up or down and its so cute and comfy! So glad I have a couple....lol. I don't see them on the website, you may be able to find them in stores. The skirt is custom  made for me by my mom! I told her exactly what I wanted and of course she delivered! Yay mom!
Necklace is handcrafted by yours truly and available here




Outfit 3
Man I told ya'll these little wrap tops from Rue 107 are everything! I have 3 in different colors!
You can mix and match them with various outfits. I've had this yellow one the longest and I've never worn it with the same outfit! Same for this skirt from Eloquii! I haven't worn it with the same outfit combo YET! The necklace is a Crysy exclusive as well, lol.
SN:Yes, I stopped by Black Ink, no one from the show was there. lol

NYFW was a dream! I stepped out of my box and I'm so glad I did! I have to keep reminding myself, "Outside of the comfort zone, is where the magic happens"
 Stay tuned for a full recap of my experience. Let me gather myself!

Have a blessed rest of the week!
XoXo
-Crysy

No comments:

Post a Comment