Monday, March 13, 2017

Write it Down, Make it Plain

Image may contain: 14 people, people smiling, text
The ladies and I with their Vision Books!
WOW!
2017 is moving so fast, it's already March!!!
I have to tell you guys about my 2nd event! Yep, my 2nd!! I had wanted to do a vision board party but...everyone does those! So of course I had to do something a tad different. My girl Mya suggested I do a vision BOOK party. Well what exactly did I want to do, is what I had to figure out! I did a little research and some planning and yes, Write it down, Make it pain with Crysy Allyson was born!
Image result for write it down erykah badu
Yes Erykah!!!
The vision book I created is different from a vision board because I placed more focus on goal setting and planning. Where a vision board is more cut out pics and just paste them to a board. I wanted to actually "work" on what you want to manifest in your life! Do some thinking...some planning...you know?
So I created this cute little workbook (which will be available for purchase) that covers they key areas of our lives and planning and setting goals for each. There are pages to "update" your goal setting process as well as identifying what you may need to work on. We did do a little cutting and pasting for our covers,  so each lady got to be a bit creative. The good thing about the covers, is that you can go back and change and add as you like! Vision boards are so "permanent"!
I believe that it is important that we work on ourselves while asking God(the universe, Allah, Buddha or whomever you worship) to make things happen in our lives. We must make moves on our own as well!


Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting and table
Working on their covers!

I am so humbled by this experience. I have ladies attend that just found my event on eventbrite and Facebook ads! They didn't even know me and wanted to attend! Social media followers that I had never met! This was awesome on so many levels, y'all. I look forward to connecting with many wonderful ladies in the future! I'm already thinking of my next event! As well as looking for other events and women to support!!!!
 Ok so, the bad news is, if you weren't there...you missed an awesome time. Good news is....I'm doing one EVERY year! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I definitely suggest you join me at the next one!
make sure to connect with me on social media to keep up with me!
IG: @crysycouture
FB: Crysy Couture
XoXo
-Crysy
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment