Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Event: My Stories Show Premiere


Hey Y'all!!!

It's Wednesday! I'm sharing something new with you guys!
Houston has it's own soap opera!!! Yes, you read that right! A soap opera!!
Future media mogul Mz Cat TV(in association with Restored Entertainment) has created and produced an awesome soap opera, titled "My Stories".

Myself with the writers

Written by this killer writing trio; Catina Hunt, Felicia Lamb & Erickk Waters, the show is created around 4 African American women who grew up as sisters in the foster care system. My Stories follows each woman and their individual story. Each woman is VERY different as far as their style and personality. They have interesting stories that people can identify with.p; They series will deal with a variety of problems we all face with the extra added suspense, drama, eyebrow raises and side
eyes, lol.
This episode was full of action, if you blinked you may have missed something!
I know that Ms Cat held a few casting calls, and she did a great job with her cast from the adorable little girls that had roles, the supporting cast, to the main 5 characters. Everyone did a great job! A few of them hadn't done any previous acting and you couldn't tell! Really enjoyed this first episode and cant wait until the next!

On the big screen!

I was able to attend the first episode premiere at the fabulous River Oaks theater, I've never been to an event there. This theater has a balcony inside for extra seating and this crowd packed it out!  The people really came out for this event!
There was a red carpet for arrivals, walk thrus and photos. Media was in attendance as well!
The function was a great one, but I didn't expect anything less from Mz Cat TV! You'l see "My Stories" on a cable channel near you SOON, but I saw it first! 


My Stories cast and crew

No comments:

Post a Comment