Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Working Woman Wednesday -Andrea Davis

So, social media has this Wednesday hash tag #WCW; it stands for a number of things depending on who you are. My fav is WORKING WOMAN WEDNESDAY #WWW, which acknowledges hard working women. In this generation of half dressed IG models, fight videos, and random nonsense, I don't think the hard working women who REALLY matter are recognized!
With that being said...let me do MY part!
Each Wednesday, I will TRY to feature a hard working woman and her commitment to our society.

This week's WCW is Andrea Davis. Andrea is a single mother, HR professional AND a small business owner amongst a number of other great things. When Andrea isn't juggling being a full time career woman and mother of a (super cute) toddler, she owns and operates The Klassy Tee t-shirt company.

The Klassy Tee is a line of expressive apparel for men, women and children. The Klassy Tee has been business 2 yrs now. The brand offers a selection of tees with cute catchy designs and sayings in a variety of colors styles and sizes. You can also place a custom order for whatever you desire.


I asked Andrea how and why she started her company and she said, "It started from my blog "Klassy Konversation". I would often post a graphic/picture to go along with a topic or saying. I would always say, "that would be a dope t-shirt!" People started asking and then I had a vision. I was motivated AFTER being unemployed for 9 months and vowing I would never depend solely on one company to provide me with a paycheck. I wanted to make sure I had multiple streams of income. The majority being from self-employed businesses that I created. So, The Klassy Tee was a vision that I brought to fruition December 2014."

Although The Klassy Tee has a number of great designs, the best selling tee from the brand is "Father Tee",  in which Andrea created in June 2015 for Father's Day. She says she created the tee, "To acknowledge all my family and friends that are excellent Fathers and often go unrecognized." It took off like wildfire. "I sold more tees than I expected.", she stated. This is the top selling tee for June 2016 also.

I have purchased tees from TKT as well as purchased for friends as gifts. Andrea always delivers what I need, expeditiously and the quality of her tees are exceptional! Make sure you get with TKT for all your statement tee needs!  

Shop The Klassy Tee here

Andrea Davis

The Father Tee


One of my fav tees, "Stay In Your Lane"
from TKT


"Cut From A Different Cloth" tee
from TKT


10 comments:

  1. Love her story it is really encouraging. As I transition into a new chapter of my life reading stories like this activates my faith even more! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I'm so glad to hear that! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for spotlighting the real WCW in an enpowering way! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and inspiring read!! Thanks for this ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to know that! thanks so much for reading!

      Delete
  4. Awesome and inspiring read!! Thanks for this ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is FABULOUS....Beautiful talented and inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is FABULOUS....Beautiful talented and inspiring

    ReplyDelete