Saturday, July 23, 2016

Snatched waist...Denim and Prints!

Happy Saturday Peeps!!!
Hope you all have an awesome, fashion filled weekend and I'm sending positive vibes your way! 😘

As you know, I absolutely LOVE funky prints...and denim! Vintage clothing is my thing and I absolutely LOVE to make it a part of my every day style. Your whole outfit does not have to come from 1982..a piece or 2 is fine! Just mix it in! I honestly put this outfit together by chance....this vintage stone washed denim flare skirt that I have had for MONTHS, ok?? I had no idea what I wanted to put with it! I just knew I had to have it when I saw it...yea, one of those buys. I do that A LOT, which is why I will probably need a shopping intervention one day, lol.
I told ya'll why I love flare and A-line skirts, right?? In case you missed it, refer back to this (<-- tap here)blog entry. But flare and A-line skirts are like my fashion bff...bodycon skirts and dresses are like my arch enemy and will NOT let me be great! Gee wiz😒
Any time I wear a these type of skirts I always get, "Are you losing weight?" or "Girl, you're slimming down!" or something of that nature....Nope! Still yummy with a tummy! I just know how to camouflage it!
Yasssss🙌🙌🙌
Notice in the pics, how my waist is  semi "snatched"? That's that skirt!
I added a super cute, super funky obi sash belt, created just for me by my mom! Isn't it cayuteeee!?
She has been trying to make me one for years. I love it. I'm sure it's because of the print. Well it's actually a few different African Ankara prints on this belt. After posting it, the response has been great and they will be available online SOON! You guys will be the first to know! 🎉
My cute little off the shoulder crop came from ASOS(it's no longer available, sorry!). It was like $6 on clearance! Yes for the sale! They ALWAYS have good items for super cheap. Check them out at www.asos.com
The necklace I got from Eloquii a few months ago. It's no longer available.
The shoes I picked up at a local Ross store. I know, I know...you hate Ross! Baby, ya'll sleeping on Ross! Find a store in a nice area of town or even the outskirts of your city/town. In Houston, I like the locations in the Heights(there are 2) as well as on Bissonet and Weslayn. Also, the one in Katy i10/Fry Rd exit. I'm sure there are more good locations that aren't always junky with some ladies bad kids running around.
Ross has some good name brand shoes, man! Give it a try!
Let me know how it goes ok?
Tag me on social media and let me know what you buy, ok?
IG: @crysycouture
FB: Crysy Couture

XoXo ❤
Crysy


A better pic of the obi sash/belt...and ME!





No comments:

Post a Comment