Friday, June 10, 2016

My 1st Eloquii Purchase !!!


So.... I have been low key stalking the Eloquii website and social media pages for awhile now. Ever since I've seen my fav plus size bloggers and social media personalities rockin their threads! For those of you unfamiliar with Eloquii, they are a private plus size clothing label (formally a part of The Limited stores). They offer sizes 14 -28. They have a variety of classic styles of clothing with an up to date trendy twist on them. I love their clothes! There are so many different hot pieces, I couldn't wait to purchase! One day, this skirt (pictured below) popped up on my IG timeline. In case you didn't know..... I absolutely LOVE stripes! I couldn't resist! Plus they had an awesome sale, in which they do often....so that was a plus! 
The skirt is a rayon type material, viscose. Good thing is, the skirt is light weight, very comfy and great for this hot Spring/Summer weather. Bad thing is, it wrinkles easily and the fabric kinda pulls a little at the seams (No, it wasn't too small. It fit perfectly). 
The clothing seemed to be true to size. I wear a 14 and that is what I ordered.  It wasn't tight or too loose. 
I paired this skirt with a top from one my favs, ASOS! Yes! Of course off the shoulder items are in this season(I have worn them for years, though!). This cute flutter top  is a must! It can be dressed up or down and looks so cute on! 
So yea, I'm currently scoping out my next Eloquii piece! Check them out if you already haven't!

XoXo
Crysy





 



No comments:

Post a Comment